- the physical sensation of typing
- being able to share my thoughts (without interruption!)
- learning more about myself and my ideas through writing them down
- watching a piece of my writing evolve through revision
- the payoff of publishing a book I've worked so hard to nurture and shape
Friday, May 22, 2015
Why Writing is Selfish—and Why That's a Good Thing
On Thursday, November 5, I will be one of four authors participating in the Local Authors Fair Panel through Woodneath Library Center, Kansa...
The obvious answer to the above question is, “It depends on the writer and/or the story.” But since obvious answers are as helpful...
Image by jjpacres via Flickr You’re soaring right along in your novel or short story when suddenly you’re stuck. Your character reaches ...