- the physical sensation of typing
- being able to share my thoughts (without interruption!)
- learning more about myself and my ideas through writing them down
- watching a piece of my writing evolve through revision
- the payoff of publishing a book I've worked so hard to nurture and shape
Friday, May 22, 2015
When I was a kid, the coolest thing I could imagine would be to possess a super-power. I wasn't picky. Any power would do: super-s...
In a past blog post, I extolled the virtues of writing character biographies —a form of prewriting which helps you get to know your...
Cover art for the 1987 U.S. (right) and U.K. (left) collected editions of Watchmen, published by DC Comics and Titan Books (Photo credit...