- the physical sensation of typing
- being able to share my thoughts (without interruption!)
- learning more about myself and my ideas through writing them down
- watching a piece of my writing evolve through revision
- the payoff of publishing a book I've worked so hard to nurture and shape
Friday, May 22, 2015
On Thursday, November 5, I will be one of four authors participating in the Local Authors Fair Panel through Woodneath Library Center, Kansa...
Image by jjpacres via Flickr You’re soaring right along in your novel or short story when suddenly you’re stuck. Your character reaches ...
Image via Free-Stock-Photos.com More words of writing wisdom from Mark Twain : . . . the personages of the tale shall be alive, e...