- the physical sensation of typing
- being able to share my thoughts (without interruption!)
- learning more about myself and my ideas through writing them down
- watching a piece of my writing evolve through revision
- the payoff of publishing a book I've worked so hard to nurture and shape
Friday, May 22, 2015
On Thursday, November 5, I will be one of four authors participating in the Local Authors Fair Panel through Woodneath Library Center, Kansa...
Image via Free-Stock-Photos.com More words of writing wisdom from Mark Twain : . . . the personages of the tale shall be alive, e...
Image via Wikipedia Characters and Images © and ™ Marvel What can a “travesty” of a story teach you about writing? A lot, actually. T...