- the physical sensation of typing
- being able to share my thoughts (without interruption!)
- learning more about myself and my ideas through writing them down
- watching a piece of my writing evolve through revision
- the payoff of publishing a book I've worked so hard to nurture and shape
Friday, May 22, 2015
Photo by Morning Brew on Unsplash . . . well, not much. But all writers should write a variety of things, so I've been exploring my ...
Cover art for the 1987 U.S. (right) and U.K. (left) collected editions of Watchmen, published by DC Comics and Titan Books (Photo credit...
In a past blog post, I extolled the virtues of writing character biographies —a form of prewriting which helps you get to know your...